Paychex - Thorough and pleasant! | Glassdoor

"Thorough and pleasant!"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Human Resources in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Paychex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for - I've been here a few months but love the people I work with, the enviornment is great, and love what I do. I believe in the product and services offered and am proud of the fact that this company is rated as "Most ethical company to work for" - this is important to me on a personal and professional level.

Cons

Interview process was a longer than I expected but at the end of the day it gave time to me and to the company to make sure we are both making the right decision. For me, this is a career move so I'm glad I had the time to explore and research thoroughly before coming on board.

Advice to Management

more holidays off would be nice.

Other Employee Reviews for Paychex

"First time in a real outside sales career, great way to start!"

Current Employee - Small Business Sales Consultant in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Small Business Sales Consultant in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Paychex full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexibility is huge, as long as you are doing the daily activity-and SELLING, you can pretty much do what works for you. The pay is great when you MEET and EXCEED quota! Also, I think the best part is the relationships and different people you experience, night and day from my last position! Overall, great company, training and resources!!

Cons

Not for the timid or the lazy...I think a more cohesive operations/Corporate connect to the Sales side would help, but definitely not a huge issue. Overall if you work hard, you will be rewarded, intriscally and extrinsically.

Advice to Management

N/A

"I finally found my future..."

Current Employee - Core Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Core Sales Representative in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Paychex full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paychex treats each of its employees like family. I have never been more welcomed into a job. I know that people complain about outside sales jobs alot, but the job is not for everyone. If you have self motivation and drive and want unlimited earning potential, Paychex could be a great fit for you. The training was exceptional, I have worked for 2 other payroll companies and this is the first place I found that I know I want to be with for years to come.

Cons

I won't lie, it is hard work, you have to be willing to put in the time and build relationships in your community. The pay and the support make it worth it to give your all, but not everyone can hack it. It is a SALES job, but if you have an outgoing professional personality you will be given all of the tools to succeed.