Paychex - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC
Current Employee - Recruiter in Washington, DC

I have been working at Paychex full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paychex has an excellent leadership team. The corporate culture is very unique because we service small businesses, but we also have the stability of a large company. The products are on the cutting edge of technology giving clients the ability to process payroll wherever they need to. Paychex is a great place for an entry level person to start and build a long term career.

Cons

There is plenty of competition in the payroll industry, but Paychex stacks up well when it comes to our products and especially our service. The economy has also given us a few challenges, but we are positioned very well considering the strong referral base of new business.

Other Employee Reviews for Paychex

"great people and great opportunites"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

I have been working at Paychex full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have held 5 different positions at this compnay and it has given me the opportunity to move into a cross functional roles. The company is growing and therefore more opportunities will be available. We have a career site that makes it easy to look for other oportunities. managers are supportive of people moving internally.

Cons

not all employees take advantage of the opportunity to try another department. Ask your manager how to advance your career

Advice to Management

Contiune to keep moving this great company forward so we can additional opportunites to learn about.

"Paychex is a GREAT place to work!"

I have been working at Paychex full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Strong team/fun environment, great support & training, so much advancement opportunity, compensation is definitely fair and incentivizes people for doing a great job in their position! I really love that Paychex truly cares about their employees and listens to us and tries to implement things they learn from employee surveys. It isn't too often you find that in a company! I could work here forever!

Cons

the only downfall would be that certain positions you can only promote to if you are based at Headquarters, however I know that they are trying to change that which is great!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! you are doing a great job!