Paycom - Current Tampa Sales Executive gives thumbs up! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Current Tampa Sales Executive gives thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! The value of the experience and knowledge you gain from this position is priceless. You must be driven, goal oriented and competitive. I have been with the company for over 3 years and have seen my level of executive skills and income triple...! Intelligent leadership and overall a fun work environment! Very rewarding, with trips to Sedona and Puerto Rico for Presidents Club.

Cons

If you are looking for an average 9 to 5 job...this is probably not for you. Must like to be engaged, enjoy challenge and being rewarded for your success. Those who believe in creating their own success and value unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunity will do well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Executive Training and product development! It is very motivating to work for a company that can adjust to the demands of the market and offer a superior product than the competitors!

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young professional, it's easy to be jaded and think you'll go job to job and never find a passion. Paycom has been a place where I've grown both personally and professionally - I'm lucky to say that I've found my true career path and couldn't be happier than where I am now. How many other people can call their team and coworkers family? I certainly can...I feel world's ahead of my friends because of the life experience I get every day being in the field.

Cons

If you're wanting a job where you can play on facebook most of the day..this wouldn't be the best fit for you. Like anything worth achieving, a career here requires hard work, passion and a solid work ethic. We wouldn't be compensated in the way we are if it didn't require brain power - and that's not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Your vision inspires me....thank you for being a guiding force and reminding us of the great places we are headed!

"If you are driven and looking for a great opportunity, Paycom is the place!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The Tampa office has a great culture and team environment, we are more like family than co-workers
    -The opportunity to make a 6 figure income is very attainable, the commission structure is the highest I have seen out there.
    -Love the ability to move into management so quickly if you have proven yourself
    -Every day is different so you are never bored
    -Constant contests to motivate and keep things fun!!

Cons

-You have to be willing to work hard
    -Need to enjoy a fast paced environment
    -Need to want a true "Hunter" position

Advice to Management

I love the constant training we receive across the company, it helps us sharpen our sales skills. Continue all the great product development.