Paycom - Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young professional, it's easy to be jaded and think you'll go job to job and never find a passion. Paycom has been a place where I've grown both personally and professionally - I'm lucky to say that I've found my true career path and couldn't be happier than where I am now. How many other people can call their team and coworkers family? I certainly can...I feel world's ahead of my friends because of the life experience I get every day being in the field.

Cons

If you're wanting a job where you can play on facebook most of the day..this wouldn't be the best fit for you. Like anything worth achieving, a career here requires hard work, passion and a solid work ethic. We wouldn't be compensated in the way we are if it didn't require brain power - and that's not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Your vision inspires me....thank you for being a guiding force and reminding us of the great places we are headed!

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"If you are driven and looking for a great opportunity, Paycom is the place!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The Tampa office has a great culture and team environment, we are more like family than co-workers
    -The opportunity to make a 6 figure income is very attainable, the commission structure is the highest I have seen out there.
    -Love the ability to move into management so quickly if you have proven yourself
    -Every day is different so you are never bored
    -Constant contests to motivate and keep things fun!!

Cons

-You have to be willing to work hard
    -Need to enjoy a fast paced environment
    -Need to want a true "Hunter" position

Advice to Management

I love the constant training we receive across the company, it helps us sharpen our sales skills. Continue all the great product development.

"Paycom-Worth it!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom is an amazing place to start and CONTINUE your career in sales. I never thought my first 'job' out of college (now 2 1/2 years with the company) would turn into a long term career. The St. Louis office is VERY supportive of each other! We have friendly competitions on a weekly/monthly basis with prizes ranging from gift cards to a night out on the town! I love how there is always something new to look forward to: Your next big sale/big commission check, President's Club (Maui this year) or even a new car! Paycom is THE place to be if you are willing to dedicate yourself to an amazing company.

Cons

No Cons here for me. For others, make sure you are ready to hit the ground running. This is not a 9-5, but work every minute!

Advice to Management

Keep working hard to make us better!