Paycom - Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young professional, it's easy to be jaded and think you'll go job to job and never find a passion. Paycom has been a place where I've grown both personally and professionally - I'm lucky to say that I've found my true career path and couldn't be happier than where I am now. How many other people can call their team and coworkers family? I certainly can...I feel world's ahead of my friends because of the life experience I get every day being in the field.

Cons

If you're wanting a job where you can play on facebook most of the day..this wouldn't be the best fit for you. Like anything worth achieving, a career here requires hard work, passion and a solid work ethic. We wouldn't be compensated in the way we are if it didn't require brain power - and that's not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Your vision inspires me....thank you for being a guiding force and reminding us of the great places we are headed!

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Current Tampa Sales Executive gives thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! The value of the experience and knowledge you gain from this position is priceless. You must be driven, goal oriented and competitive. I have been with the company for over 3 years and have seen my level of executive skills and income triple...! Intelligent leadership and overall a fun work environment! Very rewarding, with trips to Sedona and Puerto Rico for Presidents Club.

Cons

If you are looking for an average 9 to 5 job...this is probably not for you. Must like to be engaged, enjoy challenge and being rewarded for your success. Those who believe in creating their own success and value unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunity will do well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Executive Training and product development! It is very motivating to work for a company that can adjust to the demands of the market and offer a superior product than the competitors!

"Paycom is an AWESOME place to work!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom is an amazing, growing company that gives you all that you can ask for in a sales career!! From day one you are given all of the tools to be successful. The training program is very good and the continued knowledge that you gain in business is unmatchable. The compensation is very good as well. Great base salary for a 'sales' job and an even better commission structure. The sky is truly the limit with the ability to make well over 100K with an uncapped incentive program!! There is also a ton of recognition with annual sales trips to places such as Puerto Rico and Maui!! You can't find that in most companies these days!! The leadership is great and they believe in promoting from within!! I am so glad that I can say I am a part of the Paycom Team!!

Cons

Payroll sales is not easy and not for everyone! Just as in any job that you want to be successful in, it takes hard work and dedication. The first year is tough because there is so much to learn. It is not a job for someone that just wants to scoot by. Paycom hires the best so be prepared to learn, listen, and work hard every day!!

Advice to Management

Paycom is a great company so keep doing what you are doing!! Keep up the recognition and the compensation!! Can't wait till Maui!!!

Paycom Response

Nov 30, 2016 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and feedback.