Paycom - If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make good money if you manage to throw up big numbers in your first 6 months....and if your manager favors you.

Cons

Welcome to the revolving door. This company hires so many recruiters to fill its sales positions, it's ridiculous.. They can't keep sales people because of the horrible environment and ridiculous management! The "rave reviews" that somone at Paycom corporate or their recruiting agencies obviously posted about this company are completely untrue. Before I got to my current position, I was actually contacted by two separate recruiting companies that would no longer work with Paycom because of thier treatment of employees and excessive turnover rate for the sales people they placed.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on employee retention and making customers happy and then you may have something for the future...

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Wonderful!"

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom is a leading industry with continues growth! We have an award winning training program and I have been in awe with how much they value training and development. If you want to be with a company that gives back to you and understands how important growth all around is you want to be with Paycom!

Cons

Change is the only thing that is constant and you must learn to be quick on your feet with such a growing company. Change will always take place and with that comes growing pains which is a good thing if you want to better yourself as a company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and remember how valuable you are to the team!

"Current Tampa Sales Executive gives thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! The value of the experience and knowledge you gain from this position is priceless. You must be driven, goal oriented and competitive. I have been with the company for over 3 years and have seen my level of executive skills and income triple...! Intelligent leadership and overall a fun work environment! Very rewarding, with trips to Sedona and Puerto Rico for Presidents Club.

Cons

If you are looking for an average 9 to 5 job...this is probably not for you. Must like to be engaged, enjoy challenge and being rewarded for your success. Those who believe in creating their own success and value unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunity will do well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Executive Training and product development! It is very motivating to work for a company that can adjust to the demands of the market and offer a superior product than the competitors!