Paycom - If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company! | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"If you want to be a number and not a valued employee, this is your company!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I worked at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You can make good money if you manage to throw up big numbers in your first 6 months....and if your manager favors you.

Cons

Welcome to the revolving door. This company hires so many recruiters to fill its sales positions, it's ridiculous.. They can't keep sales people because of the horrible environment and ridiculous management! The "rave reviews" that somone at Paycom corporate or their recruiting agencies obviously posted about this company are completely untrue. Before I got to my current position, I was actually contacted by two separate recruiting companies that would no longer work with Paycom because of thier treatment of employees and excessive turnover rate for the sales people they placed.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on employee retention and making customers happy and then you may have something for the future...

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Current Tampa Sales Executive gives thumbs up!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company to work for! The value of the experience and knowledge you gain from this position is priceless. You must be driven, goal oriented and competitive. I have been with the company for over 3 years and have seen my level of executive skills and income triple...! Intelligent leadership and overall a fun work environment! Very rewarding, with trips to Sedona and Puerto Rico for Presidents Club.

Cons

If you are looking for an average 9 to 5 job...this is probably not for you. Must like to be engaged, enjoy challenge and being rewarded for your success. Those who believe in creating their own success and value unlimited earning potential and advancement opportunity will do well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the Executive Training and product development! It is very motivating to work for a company that can adjust to the demands of the market and offer a superior product than the competitors!

"Never thought I'd find a career - Paycom has given that to me"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

As a young professional, it's easy to be jaded and think you'll go job to job and never find a passion. Paycom has been a place where I've grown both personally and professionally - I'm lucky to say that I've found my true career path and couldn't be happier than where I am now. How many other people can call their team and coworkers family? I certainly can...I feel world's ahead of my friends because of the life experience I get every day being in the field.

Cons

If you're wanting a job where you can play on facebook most of the day..this wouldn't be the best fit for you. Like anything worth achieving, a career here requires hard work, passion and a solid work ethic. We wouldn't be compensated in the way we are if it didn't require brain power - and that's not for everyone!

Advice to Management

Your vision inspires me....thank you for being a guiding force and reminding us of the great places we are headed!