Paycom - A different challenge every day but with hard work and perseverance you will be rewarded | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"A different challenge every day but with hard work and perseverance you will be rewarded"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Opportunity to meet and work with people from different industries and build great relationships
- Every day is new and different
- Great team to work with, everyone is uplifting, fun, and positive
- Compensation plan is amazing with benefits
-Continued training from the team and upper management
- Must be willing to compete and put in the work to see the reward
- Competitive atmosphere, great for former athletes or anyone with that mindset

Cons

- The days can and will be longer than 8-5
- Because every day is different, there are some days that are more challenging than others
- Everyone takes a different amount of time to feel comfortable knowing the product, you must be okay with feeling out of your element for awhile
- Sometimes territory is further away from the office than most and involves a lot of driving

Advice to Management

Continue to:
- Give constructive criticism and coach us to be the best we can be
- Reward (give praise) us when we follow through with challenges set
- Motivate all the reps differently in how we best respond to that motivation

Advice:
- Do not provide negative incentives/unproductive criticism when we aren't doing as well as we want
- More training up front for new reps to feel more confident going out into the field
- More field rides with current reps prior to making your own calls

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Working for Paycom, has been an rewarding process, not only as a team, but as an individual as well."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pro's for working for Paycom is that this company gives you the tools in order for you to be successful! Therefore, with their team atmosphere, and team oriented model, a person is bound to be successful from their drive and determination from within!

Cons

As for me, I have not seen any flaws while working at Paycom. This company is well developed, giving one another, advice or help along the way. No job is going to be easy, therefore as a dedicated person who wants to be successful; Paycom is the company for you! The Training, the managers, everything is well developed helping you as person become better by making sure you are equipped with what you need to exceed!

Advice to Management

Overall, I believe our management team is excellent! If it was not for them and their advice along the way, it would be hard to really grow as a company unlike we have today. They have set the standards and goals with in each office, giving us as sales representatives the drive and determination we need in order to succeed and be successful within the company.

"Great Company Great Pay"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Vienna, VA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The pay salary is very competitive coming out of college. It is $50,000 per year plus commission. The company is also very competitive in the industry.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of other then the typical cons of any sales job such as continuous cold calling.