Paycom - A Great Place To Work! | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "The work-life balance can be difficult during busy seasons" (in 80 reviews)

• "Long hours are required at the beginning to learn everything" (in 46 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"A Great Place To Work!"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK
Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love that my voice is heard, this is the first job that I have ever had where I feel like my input is valued. I go to work feeling valued and that was one of my main requirements for employment right out of school. The benefits are great. It is a great environment to be in.

Cons

Compensation could be better, it's about the same as some areas in the surrounding area with less stress. As the company grows some of the fun activities that brought me to apply are being taken away. Traffic is stressful at the end of the work day.

Advice to Management

The thing I would recommend above all else is consider flexible schedules. It will reduce the traffic surge at the end of the work day. Also adding a daycare to the campus or at least offering a discount for a daycare in the surrounding offer would be a tremendous help to the working parents.

Aug 27, 2018 – Paycom Representative

We appreciate your feedback and review and will share your comments with the leadership team!

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

"Great atmosphere, amazing peers, and fantastic benefits!"

Current Employee - UI Designer in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - UI Designer in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Paycom is known to some for its difficulty of getting hired, so it's great to be able to count myself as a member of the company. The hiring process itself can seem a bit daunting at first, but everyone you work with along the way is truly there to help your transition into the company as seamless as possible. After the hiring and onboarding process, my team has always been super welcoming as well as everyone I've encountered thus far. We all work hard so we can play hard when we get the chance! I'm so excited to have this opportunity and can't wait to see how far it goes!

Cons

Due to the amount of projects being worked on at one time, expect to be a part of many meetings and for that to take up some of your time. Also, you may be assigned to extra classes regarding products you don't have much contact with but keep in mind that all parts work together, so the more knowledge the better!

Advice to Management

Being able to clearly define which parts of a project or which deliverables should be priority would be amazingly beneficial to those with multiple irons in the fire. Making sure everyone is on the same page in terms of when you want what can be crucial for making sure everyone is successful!

Aug 21, 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the review!

"Outside Sales Representative"

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Incredible training, culture, and top quality co-workers

Cons

Extremely long hours, high metrics/quotas, intense pressure and culture

Advice to Management

Provide sales reps with better tools to get in front of clients

Sep 4, 2018 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for your feedback. We will share your comments with the leadership team.

Discover more reviews about Paycom.