Paycom - Great Company! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Company!"

Current Employee - Tax Credit Team Lead in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work. They have great benefits to offer, with an amazing culture! There is plenty of room to grow in the company, and Paycom is always thinking of better ways to serve their employees.

Cons

There are no cons of working at Paycom!

Paycom2019-10-16
  1. "The best company you'll ever work for!"

Current Employee - Client Relations Manager

I have been working at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company Growth Opportunity - Paycom is growing, and FAST! Which means there's ample opportunity to move up the ladder quickly as the company expands and evolves. Unlike many other companies, promotion decisions aren't made on past experience or company tenure, but on the quality of work that's produced. - Company Culture - Paycom's culture is positive through and through. I know when I walk into my office that my co-workers are going to give me all the energy and affirmation I need to get through my week. This is a fast-paced role that can sometimes be stressful and a positive attitude is necessary to keep pushing the ball forward. Negativity isn't accepted, and trust me.. .that's for the best. - Great benefits - Wonderful, uncapped commissions for sales and inside sales - The people here are some of the most innovative and forward thinking people I've ever met. Incredible ideas and a high emphasis on teamwork. - STOCK OPTIONS

Cons

- Processes - we are growing fast. Which sometimes means that our old processes are no longer efficient. While I think we do a fantastic job at overcoming this, just know that not all the processes are picture perfect. On the upside - you have a good chance at helping develop a new process here. They're always willing to listen to their people, no matter if theyre entry-level or a seasoned vet.

Paycom2020-01-26
  2. "Great company - great product"

Former Employee - CONTRACT AGENT in Denver, CO

I worked at Paycom full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonderful new hire and continuing educational training, great product, and extremely helpful management and learning development team.

Cons

Like many sales & account management jobs, there is constant pressure to meet metrics every single week with no excuses. Not a lot of PTO/VAC time but flexibility in day-to-day schedule.

Paycom2020-01-24

Discover more reviews about Paycom.