Paycom - Amazing opportunity at an amazing company! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Amazing opportunity at an amazing company!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Denver, CO

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Let's start with the most exciting...the pay! :) I started working for the company when I was 22 years old. Although it was a very difficult job, the compensation more than made up for it. I started with a base of 30k, which it significantly increased to 45k within 2 months. Then again about a year later, the starting base went to 50k. After a little over a year of selling, my base went to 80k and eventually made it to over 100k+. This doesn't even include commissions.

Money isn't the only thing that is amazing. So is the opportunity for advancement. If you want to be in management, you have the ability to do so within 2 years (sometimes even less!). Reps and managers get to travel once a quarter to executive rep training in Dallas and stay at the Grand Hyatt. We do dinners, trainings, and stay at an amazing hotel.

President's Club is the most fun I have ever had. We have opportunities to go to Maui, Puerto Rico, Naples, New York, Sedona, etc. The company pays for the trip and allows you to not use vacation time while you're there.

Overall, it's an AMAZING company and I wouldn't trade my experience for the world!!!

Cons

I wish I would have received a little more vacation time during my first year of employment.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you do! :)

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Exciting place to be"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've only been at PAYCOM for a couple of months now, but I am highly impressed with how it compares to all the places I've worked in my 20-year career. It's exciting to be part of a company that's not just successful, but experiencing such incredible growth at an unbelievable rate. It appears the ceiling isn't even in view yet. With my oldest child not too far away from starting college, finding a job at a stable, well-positioned company was of utmost importance to me.

Co-workers are friendly and -- this is a huge plus -- slackers are not tolerated. If you don't work, you don't work here. That's refreshing coming from places where so many work so hard to do only the bare minimum.

The culture is fun, especially for a corporation of this size. I expected one far more buttoned-up and strict than it actually is.

Cons

The cons are very few, starting with vacation days. For the first year, they pale compared to most organizations. That could be improved.

Parking is an issue since the company is growing so fast. You have to get here early to get a spot still within state lines.

Still, I look at what we get out of the job -- $1 health insurance, $4 catered lunches every day, an on-site gym -- and it's too difficult to complain.

Advice to Management

Be genuine.

"I smile every time I look at my paycheck."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's great to be a 'recognized' part of a rapidly growing company that has the infrastructure in place to be the best that I can be. My skills are improved, I have the support of the company and most importantly, I smile every time I look at my paycheck. I am part of a young, fast moving, energetic, & innovative business model. If you want to reach the stars, all you need to do is apply yourself. Great training, marketing support, all the resources an aspiring sales person needs to be successful.

Cons

The onsite gym is at our headquarters location in Oklahoma

Advice to Management

Make some room, I am climbing the corporate ladder!

Paycom Response

Aug 20, 2013 – Representative

Thank you for telling others about your experience. You are testament that hard work pays big dividends at Paycom.