Paycom - Have to like Cold Calling | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Have to like Cold Calling"

Former Intern - Sales Representative in Houston, TX
Former Intern - Sales Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Paycom as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The company spends a ton of money on their training program. They employees are great, and usually like to have fun, as well as, work.

Cons

I had an intern position and I felt like I was ill prepared for the interview. One problem is because the company is focusing on expanding so much, the managers are often ill equipt...

Advice to Management

Spend as much time with the managers as you do with the sales people starting off.

Paycom Response

Dec 5, 2013 – Representative

We do promote a work hard, play hard culture and calling prospects falls in the working hard category. Thank you for telling others about the amount of resources we put into our training programs. As ... More

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Amazing People, Great Technology, Game Changing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Paycom for 6 years. From day one this has been the most rewarding experience of my life. While my friends struggled to find something they were passionate about I started to advance my career. Over the past 6 years, I have been about to grow as a sales person and a manager. With most companies you have to wait 10-15 year to make the money and have the impact I have today! It has been hard work but nothing in life worth having is easy. Paycom has the best product, service and overall value in the industry.

Cons

I really don't have any thing bad to say. It's a great fit for me. If you are driven, smart and hard working you will love it!

Advice to Management

Continue to build the best management and sales team in America.

"Amazing Company"

Current Contractor - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Paycom as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay, Advancement, Culture, and Growth. I have never heard of a company where people can make so much and do so much in a short period of time. Interview process is streamlined but still covers all of the bases. Normal interview process start to finish is always less than two weeks. I am an external recruiter for Paycom at Summit Executive Recruiting and we love sending people to Paycom!

Cons

None, but not a company for average performers. They will only take the best.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. As you continue to grow do everything possible to keep the outstanding culture that you have built in tact.