Paycom - It's all about what you make it! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"It's all about what you make it!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

VERY strong compensation plan. Amazing opportunity to make good money. Also a great teaching environment. Management is dedicated to teaching you not only about sales, but about business as a whole. Great opportunities for leadership within team environments, as well as for advancement into management for producers.

Cons

Can be a very high stress environment at times. Learn to manage your mind and your activity early and you will overcome this, but not without some trials.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"A top-notch company with good people and great benefits!"

Pros

Paycom is a great place to work! Fortunately for me, this is my first job out of college, which makes me a little spoiled. Paycom provides its employees with all the tools to be great successes! $1 health coverage, subsidized lunches, on campus gym and company events are just a few perks you get at Paycom. It's a fun environment with lots of opportunity for growth. I am loving my job and the people I work with!

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about Paycom. Vacation in your first year is minimal, but when you love where you work it's not too bad.

Advice to Management

Keep hiring great people and continuing to be great leaders to your employees

"No Work/Life Balance"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunity for amazing compensation

Cons

Very political, poor management (condescending), they play favorites like nobody's business, poor company/sales ethics, no work/life balance, inadequate training on set-up processes for clients, job isn't just sales - includes ALL prospecting, selling and setting up new clients

Advice to Management

Management needs to work on motivating their employees through other ways than scare tactics and making them feel as if they are less of a person if they mess up a call, or lose a sale. Invest in helping the sales reps - give sales the time to sell and give them the tools/help to prospect other than completely on their own (buy leads lists that aren't 10 years old, hire a small team to help prospect across the company).

Paycom Response

Mar 13, 2014 – Representative

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulties in your current role. We do expect a lot from our sales reps including prospecting and setting up new clients, which is a competitive advantage and why... More