Paycom - Happy Employee | Glassdoor

"Happy Employee"

Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*The opportunity for growth within the company is huge / Paycom is growing drastically.
*Best Culture I have experienced, especially in a stressful job.
*You will see as much success as the work you put in.
*Ability to make as much money as you're willing to work for.
*You feel the support from the entire company, you can tell you are valued at Paycom whether you have been with Paycom for 6 months or 5+ years.

Cons

There aren't many cons about this job. The job is hard, but nothing worth having comes easy.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"So happy to be at Paycom!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom has been such a wonderful place to work and I can't imgaine being anywhere else! The opportunity they give to Sales Reps to make money and get promoted are great! If you put in the hard work they will definitely reward you back! All of the upper management members truly care about each rep's success and spend their personal time training all new reps that start working here. The culture and environment at Paycom is great- it truly feels like your colleagues are your family members. It seems like every week Paycom is growing and doing things to enhance the business. I have been here for over 3 years currently and can't wait to see what is in store for this great company over the next 3 years!

Cons

There are really not a lot of negatives with this job. Just be prepared to work longer hours than 9 to 5, and lots of miles will be put on your car if you are in outside sales.

Advice to Management

Give a little more vacation time :-)

Paycom Response

May 23, 2014 – Representative

We look forward to watching you continue to grow over the next three years as well. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about working in sales at Paycom.

"Rewarding!!"

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for over 3 years and I have never once regretted my decision to leave my job and come to Paycom. The money is exceptional, but that is just one perk to the position. This is the first company that I have worked for that truly cared about my growth and development. In my last job, I felt that they only trained me to handle my current job responsibilities. I feel like Paycom is constantly grooming me to eventually run the company. :) We talk a lot about mental management in my office and I believe that is one of the reasons I’ve been able to work through the hard times. Not every day is perfect here, but I wake up every morning excited for the day and I love knowing that I can go as far as I want in this company.

Cons

It is a sales job. You have quotas and expectations are high. Since I started with the company I feel like Paycom continues to hire better and better executives. Competition is high so you need to realize that you might not be a superstar from day one, but I have seen some of my colleagues sell just as much in the first year as other reps in their 4th or 5th year. Working with my last company it was impossible to be in the top 5 your 1st or 2nd or even 3rd year. But here, it’s up to you!

Advice to Management

3 years ago I would have said vacation time, but in your 3rd year that is not an issue. The only thing I can think of is more team events where you can bring your family. I love hanging out with my coworkers, but I would love to be able to bring my spouse out to dinner everyonce in a while.