Paycom - Happy Employee | Glassdoor

"Happy Employee"

Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sale Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

*The opportunity for growth within the company is huge / Paycom is growing drastically.
*Best Culture I have experienced, especially in a stressful job.
*You will see as much success as the work you put in.
*Ability to make as much money as you're willing to work for.
*You feel the support from the entire company, you can tell you are valued at Paycom whether you have been with Paycom for 6 months or 5+ years.

Cons

There aren't many cons about this job. The job is hard, but nothing worth having comes easy.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"So happy to be at Paycom!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paycom has been such a wonderful place to work and I can't imgaine being anywhere else! The opportunity they give to Sales Reps to make money and get promoted are great! If you put in the hard work they will definitely reward you back! All of the upper management members truly care about each rep's success and spend their personal time training all new reps that start working here. The culture and environment at Paycom is great- it truly feels like your colleagues are your family members. It seems like every week Paycom is growing and doing things to enhance the business. I have been here for over 3 years currently and can't wait to see what is in store for this great company over the next 3 years!

Cons

There are really not a lot of negatives with this job. Just be prepared to work longer hours than 9 to 5, and lots of miles will be put on your car if you are in outside sales.

Advice to Management

Give a little more vacation time :-)

Paycom Response

May 23, 2014 – Representative

We look forward to watching you continue to grow over the next three years as well. We appreciate you taking the time to tell others about working in sales at Paycom.

"My experience at Paycom has been amazing thus far. My manager is very helpful and I love my team!"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The money is great! Good culture and the people in management here seem to really care which is so rare.

Cons

I guess if you don't like hard work it could be considered a con... I really don't have any true cons though.

Advice to Management

The only thing is that I would say some new people need more training if they don't have any b2b experience.