Paycom - Professional Sales Career with TONS of Opportunity!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"Professional Sales Career with TONS of Opportunity!!"

Pros

Great opportunity to become a true sales professional. Solution Selling, Focus on C-Level, Ongoing training, Great Income.... Everything you would look for in a sales career. Culture = Fun!!

Cons

Requires Dedication, Intelligence, Persistence and Strong Mental Focus on goals. Great opportunity for those who are career minded and are overachievers.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all of your dedication to the people at Paycom!!

Paycom Response

Jul 17, 2014 – Representative

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad you value what Paycom is doing to help its employees!

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Great environment!!"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are great people working here! There are many benefits to working at Paycom. They provide $1 health insurance, company luncheons, catered lunches, and many different company functions.

Cons

The pay for my position is a bit low for the amount of stress the work causes. They have black out periods every quarter and year end. This job requires a lot of overtime.

"Corporate Sales Recruiter"

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Sales Recruiter in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Paycom recruiting team is a family. We work hard together and play hard together. We strive for excellence daily staffing the nation with the best of the best. We had a tough job that is balanced with a supportive management, equally driven team members, and a rewarding compensation plan that reminds you that hard work always pays off!

Cons

You will not work 8 to 5 daily and may have to be more flexible at times to cater to our product ..." people." The great people do not come to us. Sales and cold calling is something you will do on a day to day basis. If you're comfortable with that, you are set !

Advice to Management

Increased amount of vacation time could increase productivity of employees and also create a more attractive opportunity to candidates.

management- continue to push us hard and provide us with tools to be successful