Paycom - The best team atmosphere I've ever work in!!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycom

"The best team atmosphere I've ever work in!!!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Chicago, IL

Pros

I had worked in corporate America for 4 year previous to joining Paycom. I was not unhappy at my previous job but just found myself in a dead end opportunity. I have been so pleased with my choice to join the Paycom family. The team here is so close and supportive. It is not an easy job but the training is very good. This is an organization I can see myself with for a long time.

Cons

The first year is challenging. Paycom hires the best reps so it is very competitive nation wide.
You have to be on your game every week to be at the top.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you guys are doing. I love working at Paycom and the Chicago office is one of the best in the company!!!

Nov 30, 2016 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review!

Other Employee Reviews for Paycom

"Incredible; I'm years ahead in experience and income from any of my college friends that are in sales. (5 1/2 yrs out)"

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

Pros

Been here 3 1/2 years. Its a very professional environment where people are committed and driven to succeed. Income in the second + year is very strong 6 figures. (higher than you are imagining) Training is way beyond just "how to sell".. goes deep into high level business and is weekly in office and travel to Quarterly. President's club, start contests, team / mgt support is all top notch. Clients love us and stay. No debt, cash rich, stable and stock shares. Year 2 and beyond is awesome..Gets much easier and much more income.

Cons

Not the place for salespeople without REAL goals... first of all, It is hard to get hired here. (perfect background checks, hard interviews etc) They are very clear about how hard the job is (especially first year).. b/c there is a HUGE amount to learn and while they are patient, they definitely don't tolerate negativity, or people who don't want to do the job; I had two senior reps my first year pull me aside and tell me to quit whining or get-out. (we're close friends now). There is some turnover of first year people, but much less than my previous job.. My manager IS young but very supportive and very experienced (4 successful years at the company)

Advice to Management

President's Club in Maui again PLEASE! Seriously, things are going great so keep it up. please continue the national radio spots on Satellite radio.

Nov 30, 2016 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for the review and for sharing your experience!

"Great company, co-workers, and income."

Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

Pros

Uncapped commissions, promotions are based upon performance. Product updates released on a monthly basis, top notch management team.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. You must be willing to give 100%. It is not a job, but a career commitment.

Advice to Management

Keep up the increasing incentive plans, training, and product enhancements. Give us more stock and equity plans. Continue the radio advertisements.

Nov 30, 2016 – Paycom Representative

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.