Paycor - Great company, strong leadership, room to grow. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paycor

"Great company, strong leadership, room to grow."

Current Employee - Major Markets Account Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Major Markets Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycor full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Paycor definitely provides room to grow - I have had multiple promotions in my time here. They definitely reward performers - both financially and with additional opportunities. Managers listen to you and definitely care about the individuals that work for them. Senior management is involved, interested, and engaging. Employees who do well here have a get-it-done attitude and take accountability for their day-to-day responsibilities.

Cons

It's definitely a demanding company and a demanding job. Activity standards, goals, and quotas are agressive. I still have an acceptable work-life balance, though, despite those things. Training has not historically been great, but is definitely getting better.

Advice to Management

Communicate with us more; remember that remote offices do not have the benefit of having Paycor headquarters in their city. Keep promoting the long-term vision of the company.

Other Employee Reviews for Paycor

"Give Paycor two hours of your time. Listen to their story. Great Opportunities!!!"

Current Employee - Regional Recruiting Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Recruiting Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Paycor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since I arrived, over the last 18 months, little or no turnover on the sales team
    Morale and Team Synergy is at an all time high
    Both office expanding it's sales operation adding 4-5 new reps to each office.
    Company making huge investment in technology

Cons

Had a bad image on the street when I arrived. Quickly made some mgmt changes for the better.

"Growth and Opportunity in Cincinnati"

Current Employee - Software Developer/Analyst in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Software Developer/Analyst in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Paycor full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Paycor is a rapidly growing company, and this growth provides numerous opportunities for those looking to launch their careers. Over the last several years, our growth has allowed me to play key roles in the development of our newest and most innovative software offerings. During this time, I've seen the careers of myself and other highly motivated individuals take off. Hard work and initiative are a must, but they get noticed and rewarded. Lastly, Paycor is a great place to work. Employees really do take care of each other and are always willing to lend a helping hand. Executives and managers care about our development and walk the talk. From mentorship to tech conferences to training programs, there is an ever-expanding pool of options to help us become masters of our craft.

Cons

With growth comes growing pains. Paycor is not without its flaws. There are some policies and practices that haven't keep pace with our growth. The silver lining is that we are working diligently to remedy it, and your great ideas can be part of the solution.

Advice to Management

Continue to communicate and engage with employees.