"Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager II in Boise, ID

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, intensive training, up and coming company with a ton of growth, they really take care of employees, fun environment, great hours (off by 6 and no weekends), and great starting pay. It honestly seemed too good to be true when i first interviewed, but they've help up their end of the bargain the whole time.

Cons

I've been here over a month and haven't found one yet.

Continue reading
  1. "Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Houston, TX

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Work-life balance is super important. There are many health/family/productivity benefits to working from home. I can focus on the job and delivering value to my customers vs the daily grind/commute. I have even taken up all the cooking at home when I need a break from the computer. Team members are respectful of your time and don't schedule pointless check-in meetings. The work involves a large enterprise solution that must scale to millions of requests so there are plenty of fun challenges. If your programming chops are in .NET/JavaScript then this job is for you.

Cons

Lots of pivoting. Context switch can be a productivity killer. Comes with the domain because HR/Payroll is dynamic, especially during a global pandemic crisis.

Continue reading

"Love this company"

Current Employee - Client Services - Team Leader in Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at Paylocity full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is one of those companies that say they listen to their employees and want feedback. But unlike most, they actually mean it! The company is very employee-driven, always asking for feedback and making changes to its policies, training, and just overall environment to best fit their employees. They have a hard focus on work/life balance, making sure we are taking care of, and offering so many perks to help make sure we are comfortable and not burning ourselves out. Great career opportunities as well! So many different paths to take and management has a stake in your success.

Cons

Its a great company, but as in everything in life, anything great worth having takes hard work. There's a lot to learn. But Paylocity has an amazing Learning and Development team and has a strong focus on continued education.

Discover more reviews about Paylocity.