Paymetric - Solid company, leadership and opportunity due to a fast growth environment | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Paymetric

"Solid company, leadership and opportunity due to a fast growth environment"

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast-paced and dynamic work environment, full of growth opportunity and unique challenges among a stellar team

Cons

Solid growth will continue at a fast pace, so be ready to bring your 'A' game every single day

Advice to Management

Continue to raise the bar, set goals and inspire the team as you are. I've personally watched the confidence and excitement around the office grow exponentially over the last couple years. Great testament to solid leadership.

Other Employee Reviews for Paymetric

"This is a nice company to work for"

I worked at Paymetric full-time

Pros

The company is growing and there's room for advancement

Cons

It takes a while for the work of good individuals to get recognized

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to staff and create opportunities for them to advance their careers

"Growing, exciting company with a great future"

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

During the many years I have spent at Paymetric I have been fortunate to have developed my career through a few evolutions of growth - in a way that only a dynamic, young and forward thinking organization will allow.
    I value working in an environment that recognizes hard work, rewards initiative and fosters strong collaboration and teamwork. At Paymetric I know what I do on a daily basis genuinely makes a difference to my teammates, the company and most importantly to our customers.
    Paymetric is growing with amazing consistency and the outlook is better than it has ever been.

Cons

As with just about any company that has gone through rapid growth, there have been the expected and typical growing pains over the years. In the past few years this has come together very nicely and the "growing pains" phase is now behind us.

Advice to Management

Maintain the current focus on people, products and performance - this is building a growing and cohesive team.