Payscape - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

I have been working at Payscape

Pros

The people who work here are amazing. The company truly values it's employees. We have tons of incentives, company outings, holiday parties etc. The company training program is informative. The marketing team provides great resources and always has new ideas. You can bring your dog to work on Fridays!

Cons

You're not going to make six figures your first year, but if you stick around for 2 or 3 you truly see the benefit.

Payscape2014-12-10

Payscape Response

March 20, 2017Talent Team Lead

Thank you for sharing your positive exerience and acknowledging the long-term benefits of building your book of business! -Talent Team Manager

1. "Professional Sales Org!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Austin, TX

I have been working at Payscape full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a structured and progressive sales company that provides the tools and training to help you be successful. I've never had the tools and training in past companies like they offer here. My manager is hands on and supportive and wants me to succeed. The senior leadership for the company is transparent and approachable, the President (Brady) even called me after starting with the company for introductions,... and encouraged me with some tips, and even shared his cell phone to keep in touch! That alone gave me a lot of confidence in Payscape since there are tons of employees, so to call me was special.

Cons

There are no shortcuts! You'll get out of this job what you put in, you can't fake your way through the day as everybody has insight into your activities. If you're not willing to do the work and hit your goals, you're going to struggle.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and transparency! The culture and pay is great, and continue to invest in your employees.

Payscape2019-09-28
  2. "Great!!!"

Current Contractor - Graphic Designer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Payscape for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, lots of cool perks, dog-friendly, & friendly co-workers

Cons

It can get loud in the office and it's distracting.

Payscape2019-07-30

Discover more reviews about Payscape.