PediaStaff - A great overall experience! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PediaStaff

"A great overall experience!"

Pros

The company is very prompt with paperwork, offer direct deposit and great benefits, work to make sure any issues you have with your contractor are satisfied, and offer great support all around.

Cons

Since it is a staffing company you really don't get to meet any of the recruiters or HR Reps. Poorer school systems may not always be able to renew contracts which means you would need to relocate to a new job if they cannot afford to resign with the contracting company.

Other Employee Reviews for PediaStaff

"Occupational Therapist"

Former Contractor - Occupational Therapist in Richmond, TX
    Former Contractor - Occupational Therapist in Richmond, TX

I worked at PediaStaff as a contractor

Pros

The staff was very accommodating and helpful throughout the entire process of working for PediaStaff (before, during, and after). They were true to their contract and ensured I was enjoying my placement several times throughout the year of working with them.

Cons

The biggest dislike of working contract had nothing to do with Pedia Staff, but the stigma of not being fully invested in the company I was working for/with.

"Outstanding Company!"

Current Employee - Occupation Therapist in Saint Charles, IL
    Current Employee - Occupation Therapist in Saint Charles, IL

Pros

I was referred to PediaStaff by a fellow therapist who spoke very highly of the company, and my own experience has been equally impressive! The professionalism and high quality standards of PediaStaff was evident from the start, and it feels great to be part of a company that clearly cares about me, and my integrity as a therapist. My recruiter, Shelli, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and took extra measures to locate a perfect school-based placement that allowed for the flexibility I need in a position. Shelli also followed up diligently with my district to keep communication open, and opportunities available for the subsequent school year. Pediastaff, as well as their partner company, Top Echelon, are consistently available, timely and organized in every way, making for a much-appreciated and fabulous employment experience!

Cons

I honestly can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing! Thank you so much for all you do to keep communication open, and for having me feel 100% supported in my position!