PegasusTSI - How invested they are in the company and the people who work for them. | Glassdoor
  1. "How invested they are in the company and the people who work for them."

I worked at PegasusTSI full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Our company culture is very positive and fun. We are able to be flexible and creative in our work. I think most people enjoy working together to achieve the common goal of successful projects. -Owners are available to meet with you and answers questions -The balance between International & domestic clients -The GM genuinely cares about the employees of the company. He is actively involved in... focus groups, meeting with employees to hear their concerns. - The company has been growing for the past few years. There is a lot of potential and talent in Pegasustsi

Cons

Nothing much to say here . It would have been nice if we had a better health insurance with a lower deductible.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work lads.

PegasusTSI2014-05-13

Other Employee Reviews

"PegasusTSI, Inc - over a twentty year carreer, the best palce that I have ever work for."

in Tampa, FL

I have been working at PegasusTSI

Pros

You matter! The owners work harder for you than you could ever work for them! Experience, cliemt and conections in all corners of the world. Respected and trusted in multiple industries throughout multiple countries.

Cons

The past two years have been difficult times. This is not only at PTSI or in the US but globally. PTSI has taken its share of hits. Currently operating in chapter 11 reorganization. Hearing scheduled for October 12th for the confirmation of the exit plan. Disapointment - many who the owners stuck by and cared for over many years (decades) in good times and very difficult times, betrayed that loyalty... deliberately and viciously. Dispite their efforts the owners and sernior management continue to take the high road.

Advice to Management

Continue your efforts, well appreciated! We will prevail for many years to come!!

PegasusTSI2010-10-06

"Estimator"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at PegasusTSI full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing good about this company.

Cons

Management will flat out lie to you during interview: 1) 40 hour work week with every other Friday off...reality...you will work until 10 p.m. and every Friday due to non existent management of engineering process despite the fact they have a full time "manager". They will also state they use Timberline software to estimate which is also a lie...everything is done using spreadsheets...half of which don't work or... require constant revisions. Company is currently losing money but don't lay off engineers...instead they lay off back off support which prevents them from collecting money from projects....Total lack of management. Only client they really have is Mosaic and they are tightening their belt and going to cheaper engineering firms. Company is being set up for sale I suspect as they can't even afford to buy decent chairs for employees (5 year old beat up chairs and desks). Beware if you interview...they hire and fire as they need people...total disregard for anyone's personal career path.

Advice to Management

There is no management...just engineers trying to figure out how to run a business.

PegasusTSI2017-07-07

Discover more reviews about PegasusTSI.