Peju Province Winery - Best Place to Work with a Family Feel | Glassdoor

"Best Place to Work with a Family Feel"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rutherford, CA

I have been working at Peju Province Winery full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I love this company! They do so many amazing things for us and they are very supportive regarding our family needs. Its like stepping back in time when you counted as a person and not a number. I think very highly of our General Manager and family members. The team is the best part about working here and the wines are spectacular!

Cons

I really don't see any

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing. We appreciate all of the things you do.

Peju Province Winery2019-02-15

Other Employee Reviews

"Completely THRILLED to work here"

Current Employee - Outbound Sales Specialist in Rutherford, CA

I have been working at Peju Province Winery full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been here for only about 6 weeks, and it's already one of the most supportive, happy, and organized places I have worked in my entire career. Achievements are celebrated, anniversaries are celebrated, holidays are celebrated...sometimes they celebrate "just because"! And on top of that they support their employees like nowhere else. For example, (it's a bit of a sad one), an employee's spouse passed away suddenly, and the entire team banded together to bring them meals and visit her regularly to make sure she was OK. They have regular charity activities, like writing Christmas cards to people who are serving in the military and can't make it home for the holidays, or decorating cookies for first responders. Everyone has been welcoming and friendly, and patient while I learn the procedures for my job. Even in sales (my department), cooperation is the name of the game. But more than this, the team they have assembled is laser-focused on success. The managers they have brought in to lead these teams are competent, driven, and relatable, and the employees they hire are motivated and ready to push. The results are impressive, and everyone, obviously, CELEBRATES when they reach their goals. ON TOP OF THAT - the benefits and pay are good, most employees have been here for 5+ years (some for over 35!), and the perks are fantastic - discounts on wine, a "family garden" with vegetables and produce available to anyone who wants it, fruit from the property in all employee areas, and the MOST AMAZING automatic espresso machine I've ever seen. 10 out of 10, 100%, love it here.

Cons

Um....commute? It's a little out of the way, but the drive is totally worth it.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Whatever plan you put in place, it's working.

Peju Province Winery2018-12-14
  2. "Could do better"

I have been working at Peju Province Winery full-time for more than a year

Pros

Family owned, small, Napa Valley

Cons

Bad at giving employees the big picture, expect you to just keep your head down and not ask questions

Advice to Management

Let the rest of the company in on company goals

Peju Province Winery2017-09-13

Discover more reviews about Peju Province Winery.