Pellicule Film - Extremely Lean | Glassdoor
  1. "Extremely Lean"

Former Contractor - Video Producer in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at Pellicule Film for less than a year

Pros

Working with Pellicule means experiencing all the pleasures that come with major brand activations and projects. It also means you don't have to deal with other facets of advertising, and can concentrate on the art. The company oozes a relaxed and educated approach, which makes for a lot less stress than most other production companies.

Cons

Being based in Brooklyn meant I found myself exclusively living and working in Brooklyn, and never visiting Manhattan unless I needed to.

Pellicule Film2018-05-08

Other Employee Reviews

1. "The kindest, and most talented agency I've ever worked for – hands down."

Current Employee - Video Editor & Motion Graphics Artist in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Pellicule Film full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have never worked for a company with more ethical, kind and talented people. The owners care about the wellbeing of their employees, above all else, and do everything they can to make the office a nice place to be. I’ve worked for a number of post production agencies, and they can be really dysfunctional places - Pellicule is such an exception. Anyone who has worked with the company knows how much they care about... going above and beyond expectations, and since the environment is utterly ego-less, healthy and fun, communication and execution of high quality work is consistent and flawless.

Cons

We have a jar of Ferrero Rocher chocolates by the espresso machine and when we run out, it can take up to 3 DAYS before they are replaced.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work.

Pellicule Film2017-09-11

Discover more reviews about Pellicule Film.