Peninsula Regional Medical Center - Incredible health care services | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Peninsula Regional Medical Center

"Incredible health care services"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salisbury, MD

I have been working at Peninsula Regional Medical Center full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

great doctors, great place to work, benefits are wonderful.

Cons

not enough parking spaces for the dayshift working 8-5

Advice to Management

keep up the good work and communicate more.

Other Employee Reviews for Peninsula Regional Medical Center

"Unsatisfactory."

Pros

Taking care of patients. Some of the co-workers. 3-day work week (for some). Benefits

Cons

Pay. Budget cuts = MANY people getting laid off with little to no notice and vacation time getting taken away. Spending millions (and upper management making plenty) on useless things, but caregivers not getting paid much, and are losing their jobs. Getting presented with a plan to save millions within years, promising that no one will be drastically affected, then squeezing that time frame down to months, AND LAYING PEOPLE OFF. Basically, NO JOB SECURITY. Yet, they're still hiring.

Advice to Management

Come out of your offices and talk to us. Don't send emails or pop up with mandatory meetings which contain life-changing news, which of course you're not there for.

2. "I feel very secure having my closest family members treated at this facility instead of other larger academic facilities"

Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Salisbury, MD
    Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Salisbury, MD

Pros

extensive opportunities for learning - Evidence Based Practice conference, connections with local universities, ease of transitioning to other positions to keep my practice "fresh"

Cons

not yet magnet - it is going to take awhile to change the culture engrained. I would like to see more on-campus nursing/collaborative regional conferences.

Advice to Management

keep trying - it is so much better than it was 20 years ago. Stay transparent and remember that others are watching you role model excellent behavior