Penske Media - Quality Corporate | Glassdoor
  1. "Quality Corporate"

Current Employee - Technology in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Penske Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

Very strong business, both fundamentals and advanced. Constantly expanding and making the smart choices. You're not expected to be a "yes man," but you are expected to provide alternatives. Leadership isn't kidding when they say they have an open door policy.

Cons

PMC is what you make of it. You need to thrive in a culture that isn't going to constantly direct you, but instead expect you to own an area and make things happen. Be honest with yourself, most people can't pull that off. This is a major con to some, but is a nominal thing to others. Other cons are standard corporate stuff you get anywhere. Learn to deal with it and make a future for yourself.

Continue reading
    Penske Media2016-01-27
  1. "Fast Growing Company, Lots of Opportunities for Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Penske Media full-time for more than a year

Pros

PMC has an impressive portfolio of iconic/historic brands, but company is also not afraid of new endeavors and challenges. I've been working here for over 2 years, and there's never been a dull moment of doing the same thing over and over again because the CEO is always looking for new areas to grow the business. With so much growth and expansion comes new opportunities, and PMC does a good job of trusting its employees to implement the vision. I'm lucky to work with a group of very talented people that inspire me every day. The company also is very proactive in building a great culture for its employees by having great team-building retreats, holiday parties, and volunteer programs. There's also free breakfast and snacks in the well-equiped kitchen. Who can complain about that!

Cons

I think the company is growing so fast that some processes were overlooked and have not been completely implemented. They currently have no mandatory yearly review or cost of living increases. I do think Jay Penske is listening to his employees and is working hard to get a better system in place within the company. They've already added 401k matching and increased the PTO amount within the last year.

Penske Media2020-02-11
  2. "Amazing company to work for!"

Current Employee - Associate Product Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Penske Media full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Product Engineering Project department is great! A really fun and hardworking team. - PMC has fun events, snacks all day, and massages on Wednesday - A company that encourages you to learn!

Cons

Not a lot of food places/shops around the LA office.

Penske Media2020-02-06

Discover more reviews about Penske Media.