Penske Truck Leasing - Good | Glassdoor

"Good"

Pros

Good managers, good company to start off with

Cons

Hours and office politics can be frustrating

Other Employee Reviews for Penske Truck Leasing

"Cutting Edge Company"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at Penske Truck Leasing full-time

Pros

Fast paced company. There are many opportunities to advance. Work life balance is based on individual. Management is pretty open to new ideas. The company has good benefits and time off.

Cons

There are a lot of instances of nepotism in the company.

"Rental Sales Rep- Good job"

Current Employee - Rental Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Rental Sales Representative

I have been working at Penske Truck Leasing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of room for growth and pretty much even the VPs all started on the bottom rung. I got promoted to a salary position (with company car, phone, computer, etc) within 6 months of employment. The work can be challenging and hectic but as long as you are in the right district, you will work with an impressive group of go-getters that legitimately want to see you succeed.

They also really invest in you here at Penske. I've been to training in Pennsylvania 3 times in the 2 years that I've worked here and when you are there, the highest people in the company come to speak with you as well as take you to dinner. The people that create our computer systems nationwide know me by name because I e-mail and call them directly with questions so regularly. No one is ever too good to talk to anyone. Truly amazing.

Cons

If you are truly passionate about the trucking industry, there are no cons. The only cons, for me, revolve around the fact that though this is an awesome company, I don't necessarily wake up every morning wanting to discuss fuel mileage, new laws and regulations, etc... If you live and breathe trucking, there will be no better company.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job! Thanks for recognizing that even us little guys are important!