Pentaho - A place that has allowed me to grow and make a significant contribution. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Pentaho

"A place that has allowed me to grow and make a significant contribution."

Current Employee - Vice President Professional Services
Current Employee - Vice President Professional Services

Pros

Pentaho is a fast-paced company in an exciting and growing industry. I have learned a tremendous amount about the industry and technology from our employees. The people are terrific. They represent some of the best talent in the industry and are very engaging and open. Management provides you with freedom to make decisions about your area of responsibility. There is no micro-management and bureaucracy is at a minimum. Pentaho has a very flexible work environment. I can work from home or in the office as long as the job gets done. And best of all - it is a fun environment.

Cons

Pentaho is a small and rapidly growing company so it can be hectic at times. Sometimes the lack of process makes the job a bit more difficult.

Other Employee Reviews for Pentaho

1. "Excellent Company with Excellent Technology"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant

Pros

Pentaho has developed an excellent BI suite of products and the people are very energetic and enthusiastic. The software is "best of breed" in the Open Source BI category and I would venture to say that their applications can give Business Objects suite of software a run for their money in terms of functionality and integration. As a former BO employee, I can speak to the technological functionality. The services team is very intelligent, motivated and helpful. Benefits are top notch and the HR team is also great to work with.

Cons

On-boarding process could be more systematic.

Advice to Management

None. Keep up the great work and lets meet our goals!

2. "Best place I've worked"

Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Technical Support Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Pentaho full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, ability to work from home when you need to, overall the smartest group of people I've ever worked with. Genuine ability to move jobs within the company.

Cons

Not that crazy about the work itself that I'm doing, but hey, it's a job. The office is kind of packed with people since we're expanding so fast.