People Science - Great place to work | Glassdoor

"Great place to work"

Pros

Great team environment, everyone is here to help each other. With hard work and experience, there is room for growth.

Cons

High demand from clients, little training program. Most of the work is the same, however it does provide for one to become a subject matter expert.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. The clients are happy with the service provided to them. People Science just does it better the other RPO providers. Having worked for a number of them People Science really cares about their clients and achieving the best fit for a hire not just a body.

People Science Response

May 12, 2015 – CEO

Increasing our training everyday is a top priority. Thank you for your comment and your patience.

Other Employee Reviews for People Science

1. "Great place to gain experience!"

Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Shrewsbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Talent Advisor in Shrewsbury, NJ

I have been working at People Science full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Ability to work with several different clients in multiple industries, freedom to work on different sourcing methods, and amazing coworkers! Family friendly, supportive of life transitions, and willing to let you work from home after you have proved yourself and in emergency situations. No having to use PTO on snow days.

Cons

Would like to see some more growth opportunities within the organization. Additional benefits would also add to the full comp plans.

Advice to Management

Maybe structure a career plan program to increase opportunities for growth for employees who express interest and have proved themselves.

2. "hell on earth"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Shrewsbury, NJ
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Shrewsbury, NJ

I have been working at People Science full-time (More than a year)

Pros

it's a paycheck...kind of? there's a 20 word minimum but I can't think of how to fill this space...

Cons

narcissist management. favoritism given to employees allowing work at home, calling out when someone doesn't have day care. you're in a constant limbo whether the company will be there tomorrow as they are losing clients left and right due to ridiculous contracts the narcissist owner signs.

Advice to Management

treat your employees like employees, not your personal punching bag when things go wrong because of your stupid business decisions!

People Science Response

Jul 25, 2017 – CEO

I am very dismayed to hear of your dislike for your position and our company. It is our intent as a company and my intent as the Owner, to assure we provide a work place that promotes not only good... More