PeopleFluent - Used to be a fun place to work but more stressful now. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PeopleFluent

"Used to be a fun place to work but more stressful now."

Pros

Unique software experience. Customer focused management. Plenty of PTO/Time off. Leader in their industry. Flexibility in corporate culture. Great co-workers/peers. Slightly above average compensation\benefits packages for employees.

Cons

Shrinking resources and infrastructure. Corporate instability thru all locations. Questionable goals for future products uses and technologies. Company maybe getting away from customer satisfaction which used to be very important. Very few job openings both internally and externally.

Other Employee Reviews for PeopleFluent

1. "Great Product; Bad Employee Support"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

Pros

Authoria has a great product offering and the developers really care about the product.

Cons

No training is given to salespeople to help them learn about the product, position the product, and how Authoria is different than the competition. Management expects salespeople to just sell without any of the critical tools to make them successful. There is no common messaging and no competitive intel. Consultants are run ragged so salespeople often have to handle meetings themselves or by phone.

Advice to Management

Understand how Authoria is different; create consistent messaging; provide accurate competitive intel and create a system to ensure that everyone in the company knows this information.

"Great Company with Powerful Technology in a Growing Space"

Current Employee - Director Product Marketing in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Director Product Marketing in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I waited for the honeymoon to be over to write my review so I could give people a clear-eyed view of the company. The reality is that the longer I am here, the more I like it.

PeopleFluent has world-class customers (80% of the Fortune 100 use our technology). That means you get to work with the most innovative companies on a global scale. As a result it is fast-paced, dynamic and always interesting.

What I like most is that if you have ideas and can create a business case for them, you get the resources you need to make them happen. Ideas for change are embraced whether you've been with the company for years or are new. Plus, you get to work with a lot of very smart people, who care about the company but who also know how to have fun. Seriously, I went on a business trip only to return to my office covered in flamingos and on my birthday it was filled with 6-foot-tall inflatable birthday cakes.

Finally, I love how transparent the leadership is. When there are things that need to be improved or new strategy is launched, the data is shared freely. That way people can work together to find solutions and it gives you context to how what you are doing fits into the bigger picture.

I definitely recommend PeopleFluent and am glad I took the opportunity to join the team!

Cons

This is not a place for the idle or thinkers rather than doers. The market is moving quickly and there are some large players moving into the space. This creates excitement and opportunity, but little time to rest on your laurels. If you like the energy and urgency, you may love this (I do!).

Advice to Management

The growth that the company is showing is a reflection that the changes you made are working.

Keep having the quarterly meetings and sharing the data/strategy so openly with the company.