PeopleFluent - Authoria | Glassdoor
  1. "Authoria"

I worked at PeopleFluent

Pros

Allows virtural work from home opportunities Reimbursed home office expenses None to Little Supervision Team building Exercises Pays $3000 year for Continuing Education

Cons

Poor Communication to Employees Employee Ideas for Improvement are not Heard much less acknowledged Pay Lower than Industry standard Rarely promotes from within - hires "friends" before looking internally

Advice to Management

Listen to your people in the trenches, dealing with the customers daily as they have several great solutions to improve Customer Satisfaction and Experience.

PeopleFluent2009-08-10

"Interesting and Challenging Work"

Current Employee - Technical Applications Support Engineer in Nashville, TN

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time for more than a year

Pros

The leadership communicates effectively and transparently. The team is the best and brightest I've ever worked with. The perks and benefits are awesome.

Cons

We have a few needy clients (but who doesn't?). The product is vast and requires lots of hands-on experience to address client concerns when they experience unexpected behavior.

Advice to Management

I think our management is on the right path; limiting support for legacy software versions and also making excellent hiring decisions. We just need a larger team, an effective system for getting colleagues past the (significant) learning curve and an apparatus for weeding out "how-to" cases.

PeopleFluent2019-04-04

"Change is Good"

I have been working at PeopleFluent full-time

Pros

There is communication and transparency that we have not seen in quite some time. Management is breaking down walls and making teams talk to each other and work together. There is a new energy amongst the teams. We have had MAJOR leadership changes, but I think that new management has already made positive changes that old management failed to make.

Cons

There is a lot of change going on and it can be scary. There are a lot of people that are still holding on to the past and spreading us vs them.

Advice to Management

Keep communicating openly and honestly. Not everyone will be onboard with the change in direction. This is expected and OK.

PeopleFluent2019-04-15

Discover more reviews about PeopleFluent.