PeopleShare - Great company to build a nice career and grow with. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare

"Great company to build a nice career and grow with."

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

PeopleShare offers unlimited opportunities for growth. We have a great reputation in the marketplace and that explains why we have been able to grow from one Branch to thirteeen in a very short period of time. Everyone who works hard and produces is compensated very fairly. Because of our unique offerings, it is very easy to build and maintain strong relationships with the best companies in the region.

Cons

I don't see any downside to working here. We have very little turnover within the company and also a very strong comradery amongst the teams.

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you have been doing because it works. It is a pleasure to work for and represent such a great company.

Other Employee Reviews for PeopleShare

"Best decision I ever made was coming to PeopleShare"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The commission structure is great and very team focused. Other staffing companies pit you against your co-workers and that can be very discouraging. Here you work together and have a lot of support.

Cons

None really, I enjoy coming to work and being challenged every day.

Advice to Management

I've worked for both large and small firms within the industry and am so glad I came to PeopleShare. The company is growing rapidly and I'm excited to see where things go and what opportunities there may be for me here in the future. I hope they continue to expand.

"I have never enjoyed a job more than this one."

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

My team is fantastic. We work very well together and always have one another's back. Our manager is like a protective bear and always goes to bat for us. Our manager will also not mince words if we are not producing up to and beyond company expectations. I feel rewarded by my work from my clients, candidates and co-workers.

Cons

I think we could use more PTO time. The hours we work are long (10-12 a day and very few of us take a lunch at all) so extra days off during the year would help refuel our batteries and make us more productive.

Advice to Management

I love the video updates and that the company is growing. I would like to feel like more of a team with our sister branches though. We should have more corporate wide events/activities.