PeopleShare - Brutal, intense and high expectations | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PeopleShare

"Brutal, intense and high expectations"

Pros

Good leaders! Dave is down to earth, great guy!

Cons

Management is one particular office was horrible! Micro-managed, controlling and no people skills!

Advice to Management

Time will tell!

PeopleShare Response

Apr 15, 2014 – Corporate Trainer

In an effort to improve our performance and the services we provide to both potential employees and our clients, I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you to better understand how we could... More

Other Employee Reviews for PeopleShare

"Best recruiting/staffing experience"

Current Employee - DNS Support Specialist in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - DNS Support Specialist in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get an interview and testing. Other staffing agencies don't even see you unless you fit a job or come close to their requirements.
    The staff is always friendly and personable.
    Most feedback given of any staffing agency I've applied to.
    Decent variety of employment opportunities.
    Jobs posted were usually above $10/hr in pay. The job I am currently direct hired for was much more.
    Many positions are not at the highest wage, but ten dollars an hour can pay the bills.

Cons

Details for direct hire positions are vague at best. Poor coaching on what the position and company themselves are about.
    I have never had a preinterview, testing, interview, or meeting be on time. I've had to wait at least 15 minutes each time.
    Poor communication between offices and record updating when you provide new resumes and experience.
    I worked for them on more than one assignment. However, I'm pretty sure there could have been more assignments if their record keeping and inter and intra-office communication was better.

Advice to Management

Improve on communication, record keeping, and time management.

PeopleShare Response

Apr 15, 2014 – Corporate Trainer

We appreciate your detailed feedback and will utilize the information to improve on our communications and detailed documention in our system to avoid delays for future potential employees. Thank... More

"Very nice, pleasant people to work with."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in East Greenville, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

From the time I contacted them to fill out an application, they were quick to get me placed in a 90 day temp to perm position and they stayed in touch with me throughout the entire time I worked for them. They were also very prompt in getting back to me if I had any questions or concerns about my placement.

Cons

I will admit, that at least for the position I was placed in, I thought the starting salary could have been more in line with other similar positions in the area.

Advice to Management

Perhaps you can research positions through out the area and adjust your pay scales to bring them up to be closer to what other companies pay for similar positions. Your starting rates are rather low.