PeopleShare - Peopleshare is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!! | Glassdoor

"Peopleshare is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Peopleshare Center City Philadelphia, really laid out a solid plan of action that included what I wanted and not just filling a position. They took time to make sure that I was fully informed on the clients expectations and looked out for my best interest. They stayed connected with me through-out my assignment, as well as after becoming permanent. I really appreciate Linda Panna, for all of her hard work, commitment and her utmost professionalism. - C. Elliotte

Cons

There are none! I should have joined with Peopleshare a long time ago.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.... You guys ROCK!

Other Employee Reviews for PeopleShare

"People Share is the best agency that I have ever dealt with."

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (More than a year)

Pros

When you submit your resume to them, they get right on the job. the recruiters at People Share don't waste any time at all. One week I spoke with one of the recruiters and the next I had a job.it is just as simple as that .they job that they landed me, was great. I worked for 90 days and was hired. For anyone that is looking to use People Share as a REFERENCE to obtain employment, DO THAT...........

Cons

The pay rate is not always what you expect for your qualifications, but it beats a blank..

Advice to Management

there is really nothing to say pertaining to the management, because they are about their business

"This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for!"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The TEAM makes my job so much easier. If you are having a crazy rough day, my teammates always make the best of things. They are always there to help you and cheer you on. I have never worked with such amazing people!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints, the only thing I would say is maybe more PTO days. I know a majority of us work 10+ hours a day and work through lunch. We work so hard and to have just enough time off for vacation, it seems like we should have additional PTO.

Advice to Management

Upper Management is by far the best management I have worked with. They truly care about you and are always giving us feedback. They support us and really cheer us on. They are professional and awesome!