"Fortunate to be a part of Pepper Square"

Current Employee - Lead, User Experience/UI Engineering in Bangalore

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is one of the early days of monsoon, I walked in to Pepper Square for my interview and that day changed my life, became a part of Pepper Square. Now, I've been working with Pepper Square for more than three years. The most interesting part of this company is that you don't just learn about work but you learn about life, Health, Leader ship. Fell in love with company's culture and Environment. The positivity in office will make you grow, Muki(Founder) has been an inspiration which helped me improve my life and work through out these years. I got to work with best of the best projects that extended my work horizon as well.

Cons

No Cons as of now

October 14, 2018Founder & CEO

Dear Friend, Thank you for your feedback and i am happy you are happy working at Pepper Square. The company is what each one of us make it to be. There is so much each one of us can do when we realize our full potential. I recommend you to go the next level of your career at Pepper Square and help our clients vision come true. That will make them shine and you. Anything perfect is dead and we must evolve everyday and not stay the same. *smiles* Health, Joy and Adventure

Other Employee Reviews

1. "A great learning experience"

Former Intern - Data Analyst in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Pepper Square for less than a year

Pros

I was hired as an intern, but never treated as one. The founder/CEO & COO always made sure that my time at Pepper Square helped me with enhancing my knowledge and experience. It was a great and fruitful learning experience for a fresher like me.

Cons

No cons that need to be mentioned

November 14, 2019Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, I am happy to know that we were able to share our learning with you. I still feel that we need to optimize our teaching, training, and mentorship so that students can learn immensely from our 17 years of learning. We are working on a training program using a new technology called H5P and it will be implemented by Dec 2019. After that, the learning is going to be accelerated much much faster. Please refer your friends to Pepper Square. Thank you for choosing us.

2. "Working at Pepper Square has been challenging and rewarding."

Current Employee - Growth Catalyst in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Pepper Square full-time for less than a year

Pros

Promotes individuality, mentorship, team lunches, ability to work from home,

Cons

Sales cycle is very long, but I signed up for this and was prepared. Not a con at all really.

November 14, 2019Founder and CEO

Dear Friend, Your words are the best award we can get for building this lovable organization. It takes a lot of energy and commitment to creating a happy environment where everyone thrives. The story of Pepper Square is the story of each one of us. Many more great years ahead. Thank you for everything.

Discover more reviews about Pepper Square.