PepsiCo - It was fantastic and will cherish through out my life. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"It was fantastic and will cherish through out my life."

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great organisation to work for.Very systematic and employee friendly.I always love to work for the company.

Cons

Highly dynamic environment.The pay scales are low and the growth is also slow in terms of career progression specially at the beginning.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

"Give up your family, friends, life, and mental /physical health. Say hello to stress, anxiety, and burnout."

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time

Pros

Exciting brands, top CPG company that looks good on your resume. Employee events and volunteer opportunities. Pay is ok, co-workers are pleasant, summer and winter hours, employee resource groups.

Cons

No work-life balance, long hours 60-70 hours per week (i.e. getting emails at 2am is common and working on Sunday is basically mandatory to try to manage workload). Unreasonable expectations in a sink or swim culture where talented people are being setup for failure and burnout. Every man/woman for themselves, trial by fire vs. proper training (no training at all, figure it out yourself environment). Movement and promotions are all about who you know (and suck-up to). Pay is sub-par considering the time and energy you put in. Benefits are ok, healthcare plan should be better (be prepared to pay a lot more out of pocket compared to other companies). Basically, take a beating for a couple years then get out.

Advice to Management

We are stretched way too thin, workload has to be more balanced. Work life balance is important, employees don’t live to work, we work to live. Be respectful to employees, show appreciation for their contributions, and hard work. Train managers to lead, support, and develop their employees. Create a supportive and nurturing environment for employees. All managers should have hands on training on how to be effective, supportive, and how to use appropriate communication skills. Managers should also be evaluated by their employees.

2. "I was a machine operator in doing setups for different products,changing dye on machines,reading blueprint"

Former Employee - Machine Operator
    Former Employee - Machine Operator

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some of the best reasons that i like working at pepsico is that my hourly pay was good,the benefits was outstanding, insurance,401k plan ,paid vacation,and the position that i had while i was there was great, i have been doing machinist for over ten years now.The hours was great we got our 40 hours in a week sometimes over time when needed.

Cons

One of the down side about working at pepsico is when your coworkers call off from work production bags up in your area then you have to work with what you got to get the job done at the end of your shift.