PepsiCo - Good Name Backing Your Work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"Good Name Backing Your Work"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Sales Manager in Tampa, FL

Pros

The name goes a long when telling people where you work at. Gives you a sense of bride when speaking to people.

Cons

The long hours and hard work allow you to become a well rounded individual, and better prepare you for the rest of your career.

Advice to Management

Continually update people on the focus and direction of the company. Also make sure to give praise for the constant hard work and efforts of the employees especially for the weekly above and beyond work they do.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. "No reward for quality of service"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Lansing, MI
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Lansing, MI

Pros

A secure job in a unstable economy.

Cons

LONG HOURS with POOR compensation. Constant pressure from managment. Questionable promoting criteria.

Advice to Management

The work / life balence is terrible. We are required to work longer hours for less money. There has been a steady decline the work evironment year after year. If the economy wasn't as bad as it is I would not hesitate to find another job. This isn't worth it anymore.

"PEPSICO could be the best place to work."

Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Supply Chain Analyst in Chicago, IL

Pros

The people I work are supportive and share knowledge. The people in my department are general friendly and inclusive. I have been availed opportunities to grow my skills here, so that is probably the most important aspect of working here. I have to enjoy my work even though it can be stressful at times.

Cons

Promotions based on favoritism rather than actual work ethic or performance. My manager did not provide me with additional information as to what was happening in our department, which made me feel I was not part of the team. I had to find out from others what was going on in my own department.

Advice to Management

Monitor promotions based on favoritism rather than actual work ethic or performance.