PepsiCo - Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"Knoxville, TN location is a terrible place to work! Delivery Driver for 10 yr. company 2 yr. Knoxville"

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Knoxville, TN

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Any where but Knoxville and you would probably love it, I know I did. Worked in a Michigan facility for 8 years and it was the best job I ever had. When your first hired at Knoxville plant they treat you pretty good. Pay is okay.

Cons

Management are two faced, with very few exceptions. They blindside everyone, if you work there and stir up any kind of noise at all, about working conditions, pay shortages, or just unable to handle the 70 hr weeks which are illegal by the way, you will be fired. As a driver here, you have no stability or job security. The average driver there quits in a bout a year if they don't get fired first from the poor training they received.

Advice to Management

Get a backbone and treat your employees like people instead of a number. Honesty is non-existent at this facility. Investigate a little before you blindside someone, it could be a mistake on the DMV's part. Give the benefit of doubt once in a while, especially to your veterans. They have given you a lot more than you have given them.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. "Account Management and Pseudo Merchandiser Management"

Former Employee - Account Sales Manager in Riviera Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Account Sales Manager in Riviera Beach, FL

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Pepsi was a great company to work for in the beginning of my career. The pay was OK and the benefits were great. The people were great to work with and I learned a lot about account management.

Cons

Physical labor, amount of hours worked, gigantic corporate centralization, politics and pay did not increase very much. They would always find a way to restructure the commission so that you made essentially the same as you did the year before.

Advice to Management

Just because someone is a good sales person will not make them a good manager.

2. "Sales Representative"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Oklahoma City, OK

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Large company, many brands, many international opportunities

Cons

Long hours and not great bonus