PepsiCo - World-class company + world-class people = an amazing career experience! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"World-class company + world-class people = an amazing career experience!"

Current Employee - Scientist in Valhalla, NY
Current Employee - Scientist in Valhalla, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great career growth opportunities - all management levels encourage and support internal movement to improve and expand employee knowledge, skills, and experience.
Excellent work/life balance - flex hours and efficient use of resources.
Improvement culture - value-added change, unwillingness to continue any status quo leads to motivated and engaged employees.
Communication highly advanced - broad-based and global collaboration, candor and trust are standards, they actually walk the talk, in my direct experience and by comparison working elsewhere.
I enjoyed growing my career here. Not all companies operate equally, this one is at a higher level than most.

Cons

Focus on social skill development provides advantage to extroverted personalities, depriving introverted performers from contributing, often leaving them under-appreciated.
Global company bureaucracy, difficult aligning the many diverse divisions.

Advice to Management

Keep striving to improve and keep listening to employees, banish complacency and negativity. Reward and value technical proficiency along with soft social skill development.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

"Corp America Goes Factory"

Current Employee - Finance Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Finance Analyst in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huge company, full benefits, congenial atmosphere, steady work

Cons

WS facility, being across the street from the RJ Reynolds Tobacco factory, has that factory mentality. Many long-time employees started in the local factories, and there families worked in factories all their careers, so it's in the culture.

Advice to Management

Understand that your long-time supervisors & managers are hindering significant process improvement in the name of maintaining their status quo. Duh!

"Gets worse every year"

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Cranston, RI
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Cranston, RI

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Not sure there any left

Cons

After 12 year I'm making less then when I started , benefit cost go up every year I no longer even take there benefits there such a joke , management is a joke they have no clue what's going on and they bother you like they know it all when they have no idea what it's like to do my job . Also they treat you like a moron

Advice to Management

Haha where to start with that