PepsiCo - Overall, it is a great place to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"Overall, it is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Fort Smith, AR
Current Employee - Merchandiser in Fort Smith, AR

I have been working at PepsiCo part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Decent amount of autonomy and wages are competitive with similar positions in the industry.

Cons

"Good Ole Boy" system of promoting its management.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. "Never Again"

I worked at PepsiCo part-time

Pros

The pay was one of the best that I've seen for a student. For those wanting to help you they will and go the extra mile in wanting you to advance. It was great exposure to what life is outside of college and you truly know what you are made of when working in this type of industry. I was able to network with other part-time employees and get insight to how the business works. Management was slightly flexible with my school schedule and allowed my to participate in school functions when the demand wasn't high.

Cons

The communication is horrible. There are ways of improving the system, but they are not open minded to change. Understandbly everything is a competition, but they don't compete with integrity. It was impossible to get in touch with management for feedback and things were often done in a shady manner. Keep you mouth shut. They ask for feedback, but you end up getting burned. I would rather work here than Coke, but show that you care about your employees. At the end of the day ITS JUST FREAKING SODA!

Advice to Management

Increase your communication and reduce employee turnover. Stop using "Pepsi isn't for everyone" as a hinderance. Pepsi doesn't deserve everyone

2. "PBC"

Former Employee - Vice President of Operations in North Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Vice President of Operations in North Chicago, IL

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Top 100 Fortune companies with the history to carry it's success despite any challenges. A consumer goods supplier with excellent financials and benefits.

Cons

Not a good people environment. Leaders do not work, meet and pontificate. Vision of actual needs and how they bring the work force together is a lot to be desired

Advice to Management

Truly practice participatory management, Lean, CPI.