PepsiCo - It is ever changing and exciting | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"It is ever changing and exciting"

Pros

great pay, good benefits, pension and superior products

Cons

demanding, very in the moment. Do great today and they will forget that tomorrow and wnt to know what else you have to offer.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. "Never Again"

I worked at PepsiCo part-time

Pros

The pay was one of the best that I've seen for a student. For those wanting to help you they will and go the extra mile in wanting you to advance. It was great exposure to what life is outside of college and you truly know what you are made of when working in this type of industry. I was able to network with other part-time employees and get insight to how the business works. Management was slightly flexible with my school schedule and allowed my to participate in school functions when the demand wasn't high.

Cons

The communication is horrible. There are ways of improving the system, but they are not open minded to change. Understandbly everything is a competition, but they don't compete with integrity. It was impossible to get in touch with management for feedback and things were often done in a shady manner. Keep you mouth shut. They ask for feedback, but you end up getting burned. I would rather work here than Coke, but show that you care about your employees. At the end of the day ITS JUST FREAKING SODA!

Advice to Management

Increase your communication and reduce employee turnover. Stop using "Pepsi isn't for everyone" as a hinderance. Pepsi doesn't deserve everyone

2. "Poor employer to work for to become manager if you are disabled or a disabled veteran."

Current Employee - Any
    Current Employee - Any

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The only pro is pay is OK. When I first started benefits were very fair, now increased cost to employee and discouragement to seek better benefits is the norm.

Cons

Not employment friendly to disabled and veteran employees. No advancement opportunity for disabled and / or disabled veterans. Diversity and inclusion is only a PR campaign. Upper-management will ignore situations of discrimination and prefer to eliminate employees that file complaints or participate in protected activities.