PepsiCo - I had a fantastic time and learned so much. They gave me a lot of responsibility for me to build my skills. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PepsiCo

"I had a fantastic time and learned so much. They gave me a lot of responsibility for me to build my skills."

Current Employee - Manufacturing Resource in Modesto, CA
Current Employee - Manufacturing Resource in Modesto, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great opportunities and culture. they have a great focus on training and building leadership qualities.

Cons

not much to say, but there is a lot expected of you when you work here. lots of responsibilities so if you aren't ready for that look somewhere else.

Other Employee Reviews for PepsiCo

1. "Sanitation"

Former Employee - Sanitation in Arlington, TX
    Former Employee - Sanitation in Arlington, TX

I worked at PepsiCo part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Coworkers, pay, work environment , training, friendly upper management

Cons

getting layed off, PT employment

"Great innovative company with no regard for its work force"

Current Employee - Large Format Bulk Customer Representative in Lancaster, CA
    Current Employee - Large Format Bulk Customer Representative in Lancaster, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Base pay, commission and hourly rate with many opportunities to earn more through incentives and bonuses. Company match 401k and fully vested pension after only 3 years. Medical is better than most offered from other companies.

Cons

Work/Life balance is horrible. Company preaches time away from work but frowns upon it just the same. Days can be as short as 10 hours and as long as 15 hours a day. 98% of your work day rests on how much your back and knees can handle. Depending on work loads, start times can vary from day to day. A 12am to 5am window usually. Management will hold back front line employees if its in their own best interests.

Advice to Management

Treat your people as people. Help them grow within the company and remember they aren't work mules.