KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

great company

Dec 7, 2021 - Vice President of Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hands on learning, high trust

Cons

difficult work life balance, long hours

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great

Jan 20, 2022 - Director in Bradenton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Comp teams projects people engagement

Cons

Large bureaucracy but can learn to navigate

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Poor Management Practices & Low Morale

Jan 12, 2022 - Certifer in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent incentives, good perks, PTO eventually available. Job security, plenty to do for those willing to put up with management.

Cons

Horrific management practices against lower level managers, and as a result, horrible retention for new hires at the moment. I feel stuck in my position as some hiring managers harbor political rhetoric that I find borderline illegal, and at the very least unethical. My current 15 year experienced hiring manager with an associates degree is an unvaccinated far right extremist who is lucky to have a job so as to prevent him from participating in the next far right protest. He projects his ideological views into his decisions for promotion among willingness to affiliate himself with his logic. Few are motivated to work besides the benefits the company offers. Ironically he recently exited the hospital after his bout with COVID. Little respect for the situation the company is putting me through as a Bachelors degree educated person with 2.5 years of intercompany experience. Complaints largely go unnoticed due to corporate shuffling. HR representatives have changed 3 times since I've been working here.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about PepsiCo.