Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great Place to Work

Nov 19, 2019 - Business Development Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing, hard-working, and smart.

Cons

Transparency and communication from the c-suite could be improved. Company allhands meetings were vague and pointless. Office typically empty due to flexible WFH leading to a not very lively environment

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Percolate++

May 6, 2019 - Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at Percolate for over 2 years now, across a few different teams and positions and I still see lots of potential here. The Marketing tech workspace is dynamic and competitive so there's never really a chance to get bored. It feels like we've grown to be a mature startup, with better alignment between teams and leadership, and a more clear understanding of how to build your career with Percolate. We have an eclectic mix of technologies with a culture that's open to experimenting. We're always pushing to enhance the quality of our code and reduce friction in our development and deploy processes. Probably one of the most refreshing things here is the access to leadership and the many channels we have for expressing your concerns, asking questions, or challenging product direction - from being totally anonymous, group brain-storming sessions, communicating through your manager, or just having a quick chat over coffee.

Cons

- Finding the right balance between bug fixing, feature development, and improving code quality is tough and an on-going process -No 401K Match

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Percolate Response

People Operations

Thanks for your review, happy to hear you are enjoying working here! We certainly value transparency and open communication. Access to leadership is a critical component of that. We have also found new ways to tap into the feedback from our customers and use that feedback to help improve our product. Looking forward to a productive 2H!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, better people

Apr 15, 2021 - Business Development Representative in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company culture was stellar, open door to upper management, CEO was often present in our NY office. Genuinely felt like you could talk to anybody and be treated with respect and decorum. The team-building was top-notch too, it was seriously a pleasure working there.

Cons

None really, the BDR role isn't exactly a cakewalk but Percolate incentivized us to come in and do our job well with perks, great benefits, unlimited PTO, and more.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Percolate.