Perfect Commerce - Perfect Commerce: Glory days, they pass you by | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Commerce

"Perfect Commerce: Glory days, they pass you by"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Pros

Prior to its current management team, put in place when CorMine took over, I have to say I've never worked with a better team. (Afterward, most of us left/were laid off, so that reason vanished.) The telecommuting arrangement was great, too; MWF at home, TTh in the office, which allowed us face time but also plenty of time to really get stuff done.

Cons

Management that does not understand the business nor the appropriate way to release software.

Advice to Management

Try to get some of the key players from the pre-CorMine days back, and go back to more rigorous standards for software releases.

Other Employee Reviews for Perfect Commerce

1. "Talented and motivated team of professionals"

Pros

Driven leaders, fast paced, autonomous work opportunities as well as team interaction

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say. I've had a very positive experience.

"I wish it could have been better"

I worked at Perfect Commerce full-time

Pros

Many mid-level managers and coworkers are great, knowledgeable, supportive, and helpful. They are the only reason I couldn't leave a 1 star review.

Cons

Some of the executives, not all, make life at Perfect Commerce difficult. Their style of management constantly makes the employees feel at risk of losing their jobs. One example is, during a period of change within the company, the Newport News office was told that no one from that location would be fired. Then multiple people were let go. The executives claimed it was for disciplinary reasons, but it still felt like you were lied to and at risk of being next. I wish I could recommend working for this company. There are so many awesome people working there. But, at this time, for the above reasons, I can't.

Advice to Management

Understand the mess you have on your hands is of your own creation. If you really care about your employees, you need to figure out a way to show it. Extra time off, bonuses, employee appreciation weeks. Something to give back in a way that makes them feel appreciated.