Perfect Teeth - Amazingly great company to work for!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Perfect Teeth

"Amazingly great company to work for!!"

Former Employee - Endo Assistant in Centennial, CO
Former Employee - Endo Assistant in Centennial, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are amazing and they work with you and your goals.

Cons

Upper management needs to value their assistants a little better and give better raises.

Advice to Management

Give better raises at review time.

Other Employee Reviews for Perfect Teeth

"Creativity is encouraged, passion is sparked, collegiality is unifying."

Current Employee - Best Practices Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Best Practices Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perfect Teeth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Our company cares about us and encourages us to learn new skills. We are allowed to take initiative to get things accomplished. I am trusted. The work we do makes a difference not only for our employees, but to the people in our community. The culture is great - the environment is incredibly empowering and the core values of the company align with mine. My manager encourages me to grow and welcomes feedback and ideas. I am treated as an important member of the team.

Cons

This is my dream job and I do not have any cons. I only see the company moving in a positive direction.

"It's all about the money you can bring into the office...Ethically or unethically."

Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Dental Hygienist in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Perfect Teeth full-time

Pros

I worked with wonderful coworkers. Great sense of comradarie.

Cons

Old, second rate equipment, way too much pressure to make your own schedule, confirm patients and,audit all your charts while you watch the other employees talk and drink coffee. A depressing atmosphere in the clinic areas, being expected to perform at the fastest pace, seeing a patient every half hour,half of which should be high production (Perio treatment to include oral irrigation, fluoride treatments or fluoride for home use (at higher cost than any pharmacy) repeated SRP and antibiotic placement. Always pushing the patient to spend the maximum amount of money for some legitimate and some questionable treatment even when the patients oral hygiene/ home care, and condition improves.
    NO RAISES! EVER!! Very little appreciation followed up with how you can do better, work harder and faster, charge for more treatment and manage to cram in more paperwork to avoid looking negligent. Surprise visits from the hygiene guru/enforcer.. And district manager to add more to your plate and make you feel inadequate while "giving you the opportunity"
    To still work for the "company". I think that about sums it up!

Advice to Management

Be consistent! Appreciate your employees! Don't overload your staff! Remember.. PATIENTS FIRST, not profits first.