PerfectServe - It was ok, it was a temporary job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for PerfectServe

"It was ok, it was a temporary job."

Former Employee - Voice to Text Agent in Knoxville, TN
Former Employee - Voice to Text Agent in Knoxville, TN

Pros

Good job for post graduate student living with folks during economic hard times.

Cons

Politics and bait and switch. Was told I was a good employee with bright future with company, after holiday season about 10 people and I were laid off.

Advice to Management

N/A

Other Employee Reviews for PerfectServe

"Insiders Move up!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Pros

It's a growing company so there is room for upward mobility. They also have a unique product that's challenging and fun to learn.

Cons

Moving up is dependent upon who you kiss up to. I witnessed competent performers that were left behind for less capable people based on how they interacted with management. They also promote people who have little to no experience in management.

Advice to Management

Pay closer attention to the people that are running your company. Not only are you forcing out talented people, those that stay get stuck in menial support roles for far too long. You can't keep good competent employees in the same entry level role for two or three years and expect them to excel.

2. "Excellent Development Opportunities"

I worked at PerfectServe full-time

Pros

I honestly have never worked anywhere else that has the development opportunities that PerfectServe offers. Long term employees have had the opportunity to move throughout the organization as they develop skills and expertise in a variety of areas. Many people have held 3-5 different roles during their tenure. All the while adding new knowledge, skills and abilities to their tool belt. It is truly exciting to see. PerfectServe also likes to promote from within so there are often opportunities to move into higher level roles or even leadership.

Cons

PerfectServe does such a great job developing people, that their talent b/c comes highly sought after and sometimes top talent leave.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I hated to leave but a relocation was required. Thank you for the opportunity and experiences you provided for me and my career while I was there.

PerfectServe Response

Sep 6, 2017 – Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for the kind feedback! As a young growing company, we strive to develop our employees and help them to be successful in their careers. Majority of our positions are filled by internal... More