Perficient - Second home | Glassdoor

"Second home"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Perficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

Cons

Although much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Advice to Management

Give your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

Other Employee Reviews for Perficient

"Great Work, growth opportunity, awesome intelligent coworkers and directors - fun place to work"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The biggest asset is the coworkers we have and work with. Multiple projects across various verticals with an implementation and industry focused best practices approach is garnered from within. Everyone strives for the best from the Consultants to the Directors. It does not get any better. One can leverage the growth opportunities provided and unravel unlimited potential for themselves.

Cons

Nothing as such - nothing negative about this place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work because its working - happy employees are satisfied people who make the company their second home.

"Could have actually given 0 stars"

Current Employee - Would Not Matter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Would Not Matter in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good for Sales and HR. They have encouraged some specific people to write false positive reviews t attract newer talent.

Cons

You earn some bonus only when you bill X number of hours. No incentives for work quality and no training provided. The support staff is spread thin and overworked. No incentives for internal work except for blogging. There is no real growth. The firm grows by buying out other smaller firms.

Advice to Management

Being Nasdaq listed does not give you a need to treat consultants badly.