Perficient - Consulting Growth Opportunities | Glassdoor

"Consulting Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible with good work life balance. You have the ability to shape your own career if you are in the right high profile group and good support of management.

Cons

Little direction for consultants that don't know their way around the company. Growth plan is based on acquisitions which is good for the company growth, but challenging from a revolving door of new people.

Advice to Management

Focus on growing people internally

Other Employee Reviews for Perficient

"Second home"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Perficient, more than a job has been like home to me, where you can share your successes and concerns, after or during the course of a project. Where? At the social events they have, where there is no hierarchy between manager or other co-workers. This events gives you the opportunity to network as well as other events such as Lunch and Learns held every month. I feel fortunate to be part of Perficient, not only because the competitive pay and outstanding benefits, but more because of the great atmosphere and outcome I get out of it!

Cons

Although much depends on the client if the work schedule is flexible or your client is a great manager who inspires you to achieve, I feel grateful to work for Perficient because I know they care and take their people seriously. My former client manager put a supervisor between us, who was difficult to find common ground. After Perficient knew about this, the first thing they told me was "do not worry" and they took care of me! Today I enjoying me new engagement with a different client. I was able to choose between different opportunities that fit my skills and my career plan.

Advice to Management

Give your employees an iphone and they will keep loyal

"Great Work, growth opportunity, awesome intelligent coworkers and directors - fun place to work"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in Denver, CO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The biggest asset is the coworkers we have and work with. Multiple projects across various verticals with an implementation and industry focused best practices approach is garnered from within. Everyone strives for the best from the Consultants to the Directors. It does not get any better. One can leverage the growth opportunities provided and unravel unlimited potential for themselves.

Cons

Nothing as such - nothing negative about this place.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work because its working - happy employees are satisfied people who make the company their second home.