Perficient - A Year in the Making - Perficient | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Perficient

"A Year in the Making - Perficient"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Project Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

After thirteen years at the same company the choice to leave was a difficult one. I searched for over a year and received two job offers before choosing Perficient. Why you ask – The people, the culture, the business model, constant mergers and growth, opportunity to work in multiple sectors and FREE SODA and Lunches and unbelievable flexibility. After being here a year, Perficient is a perfect fit!

Cons

Really cannot think of any, we are a separate business unit but working for ONE Perficient. A great model!
Establish financial targets for each business unit for the month or quarter, track and recognize achievement. Will help familiarize business units among each other.

Advice to Management

Continue with the perks and flexibility, an employee who feels valued will continue to give 110%!
Recognition within a business unit and corporate wide seems to have gone a bit stagnant, may need a slight overhaul or re-introduction to all employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Perficient

"Flexible, GREAT to work for."

Current Employee - Corporate in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Corporate in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Perficient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to work from home has been the best part of working for Perficient. Plus I honestly enjoy what I do, and I’m so happy that the job allows for the flexibility it takes to be a working mom. The people, the job and the flexibility have been amazing and I hope to continue my career at Perficient.

Cons

I do not find anything (thus far) to complain about!

"Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Solution Architect in Livonia, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Solution Architect in Livonia, MI

I have been working at Perficient full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked with Perficient before I even worked for them. I was an Associate Director for a large ad agency and dealt with the Perficient Team on a daily basis. Their help as an external customer made me wonder why are they so successful at what they do. After I joined Perficient I realized that big part of their success is team work. The people here are extremely friendly, talented and fun individuals who tackle key strategic questions and provide practical, effective solutions. They also provide everyone with endless opportunities for self-development.

In addition, Perficient provides its employees with many benefits and perspectives. Quite simply, it is working side-by-side with clients to find advantage for them and make it a reality. Our ideas build the value we offer to our customers. We apply our understanding of our clients’ objectives, their audiences and their competitive strengths. Perficient takes particular pride in solving business problems that defy easy answers and textbook solutions.

Now when people ask me why are you here, my answer is I'm here because I want to be. I admire the people I work with because they do something better than I do. And I do something better than they do.
    I'm here because I have an idea and they listen.

Cons

I came from a loud environment and I loved it. It needs to be a little louder.

Advice to Management

We have a huge Client (Ford/Ford Direct) that we work for in the Detroit office. From the input that I have, we are doing an amazing job. We have Tons of talented folks in the Detroit office. Extra recognition from above can help this team stay motivated and do more work.