KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

The people

May 20, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great supportive team. Feel empowered to make suggestions. People are generally easy to work with, and have a desire to help the greater good succeed. My team is the bees knees, working with them keeps me motivated and striving to do better.

Cons

Mini fiefdom's can stand in the way of collaboration. Growth potential in different roles improving.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Perficient is a great place to work and develop

Jun 29, 2022 - Senior Technical Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome culture and wlb, great benefits, cool projects and lots of variety if you desire variety.

Cons

Basically no cons that I can think of - working here is great.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Place to work!

Jun 15, 2022 - Senior IT Project Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Dynamic work assignments and environment, with great people! Great client base, leadership and company culture make a huge difference. Life work balance is respected, YOU are respected.

Cons

Consulting is definitely for someone comfortable in their own skin and their capabilities. Changing clients and projects is not for everyone, but if you are looking to expand your experience across different industries, apply your expertise in different ways, and are highly adaptable, consulting can be very rewarding.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Perficient.

Perficient Photos

+ Add Photo
Perficient photo of: Perficient Rings the Nasdaq closing bell on 5.22.19
Perficient photo of: Cultural gatherings provide the chance to build connection and community.
Perficient photo of: Our colleagues enjoy the chance to learn about each others' cultures and work on multicultural teams.
Perficient photo of: With our many partnerships, there's a sport for everyone! Here, colleagues show support for the St. Louis Blues.
Perficient photo of: When you're at the St. Louis Cardinal's home in Busch Stadium, make sure to stop by the Perficient Perch!
Perficient photo of: WFH means you can bring your dog to work!
Perficient photo of: Our Women in Tech ERG has over 550 members of women and allies supporting equality.