KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Atmosphere of collaboration and growth

Apr 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Family-friendly (remote, flex hours, paid leave) - Career Growth opportunities - Promote from within - Annual company event in Florida - Awesome colleagues

Cons

- Remote can be a challenge for some

Be the first to find this review helpful

Perform[cb] Response

Thank you for taking the time to write a thoughtful review! We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you are feeling fulfilled by and are enjoying your role at PCB! We care very deeply for our employees and like to provide work-life balance promoting benefits like the ones you mentioned including a remote-first workplace, flexible hours, and fun team events like our annual Think Bigger event in Sarasota every winter. We’re excited to be on this journey with you and please keep the feedback coming!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing Company with Tons of Upside

May 18, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent benefits: 100% paid employee healthcare, unlimited PTO, remote-first, annual wellness stipend, fun events An energized and enthusiastic team, growing industry, supportive, engaged and experienced financial backers. More than half of the team has been with the company for 4+ years meaning that if you're new to the industry (as I was), there is a wealth of information for you as you onboard. And everyone is more than happy to help you through the process! A culture of empowerment and autonomy. You are encouraged to try and fail instead of never trying, and thus never succeeding. It's also a transparent culture. You will be encouraged and coached, but you will not be coddled. If you need coddling, this is not the place for you. I appreciate that when the company identifies an area for improvement, they put together a plan and go about making that improvement. Case in point - Diversity & Inclusion: As the company transitions from a Denver/Sarasota-based company to a global, remote-first workforce, it's encouraging to see increased diversity amongst the team - not a change that can happen overnight or a close-ended goal for sure, but definitely something that's heading in the right direction, hence the 4 stars below!

Cons

There has been some significant turnover recently - partially due to the 'great resignation', but also (IMO) as a result of the natural growing pains that companies experience as they evolve from their founder origination to a medium-sized, private-equity-backed organization. Not everyone will want a seat, nor is there guaranteed a seat for everyone, on the bus as it travels its new route.

Be the first to find this review helpful

2. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Run!

Jun 18, 2022 - Sales in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Don’t believe the fake reviews as there is 0 truth in their failed attempt to sound “human”. Carefully read the positive reviews and ask yourself, “is this something myself or a fellow peer would write?”

Cons

Hoping to save at least one person from ruining their career. This company is still living in the Stone Age with zero competitive edge and vision. You will learn nothing during your time here besides bad habits. Do not join a sinking ship and be misled during the interview process.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

VP of HR

We take all exit feedback to heart and strive to be a better organization and want all of our team members to feel appreciated, empowered and fulfilled. Unfortunately, it's not always the best fit one way or the other, but we wish all pervious employees - you included - a fruitful and successful future.

Discover more reviews about Perform[cb].

Perform[cb] Photos

+ Add Photo
Perform[cb] photo of: Remember that time some of us went bowling?
Perform[cb] photo of: Live Shows are BACK! LeadsCon 2022
Perform[cb] photo of: Fun at the BPTW Luncheon 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: Best Places to Work 2021 Luncheon
Perform[cb] photo of: We got 1st place! BPTW 2021
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 BPTW 2021!
Perform[cb] photo of: #1 CPA Network for the 6th Consecutive Year 2022